Save the Date: 16th November 2023 from 09:30 – 12:30
Location: The Street, Wexford County Council
South East Energy Agency are delighted to participate in the Wexford Leo Making Sustainability Happen: Funding Pathways & Success Stories event at Wexford County Council on Thursday, November 16th, from 9:30am to 12:30 pm. Visit our stand to learn more about what grants & supports are available to help you with your next energy upgrade project.
About the Event:
Discover the funding pathways that drive sustainable initiatives and explore success stories that embody the power of collective action. This event is a hub for knowledge-sharing, collaboration, and unlocking the potential for real-world impact.
What to Expect:
Insightful Sessions: Gain valuable insights from experts in sustainability funding, offering a roadmap for your projects.
Success Stories: Hear firsthand from individuals and organizations that have turned sustainability aspirations into reality, demonstrating that change is not only possible but achievable.
Networking Opportunities: Connect with like-minded professionals, potential collaborators, and funding partners who share your commitment to making a lasting impact.
Meet Your Event MC: Eanna Ni Lamhna
Get ready to be guided through the dynamic sessions of “Making Sustainability Happen” by the renowned Éanna Ní Lamhna. Éanna Ní Lamhna is an Irish biologist, environmental consultant, radio and television presenter, author and educator. With a wealth of experience and passion for sustainability, Eanna will ensure that the event flows seamlessly, engaging both speakers and audience alike.
Featured speakers and Panellists:
1. Ankush Shirsath from Enterprise Ireland,
2. Amanda Timbrell, CEO of the High Performance Building Alliance and Green Cluster co-ordinator for the South East
3. Simon Lynch, Wicklow Wolf Brewery: Join Simon Lynch from Wicklow Wolf Brewery as he shares insights into sustainable practices within the brewing industry. Discover how a commitment to environmental responsibility can be integrated into the production process, from sourcing ingredients to packaging.
4. Catherine Murphy Brady, Brady’s Coffee: Catherine will outline the practical steps that Brady’s have taken to incorporate sustainable practices incorporating responsible sourcing and packaging reconfiguration.
5. Michael Griffin, Griffin Group: Michael Griffin, a key figure in Griffin Hotel Group’s sustainability efforts, led the completion of phase one of a solar farm, offsetting Monart Destination Spa’s peak energy demand and advancing the group’s commitment to sustainability.
Panel Discussions: Engage in thought-provoking discussions with our panelists as they delve into the challenges and triumphs of their sustainability journeys. Discover actionable insights that can be applied to your own initiatives.
- Empowerment: Equip yourself with the knowledge and resources needed to make sustainable initiatives thrive.
- Inspiration: Draw inspiration from real success stories that showcase the tangible benefits of sustainability efforts.
- Networking: Forge connections with a diverse community of change-makers, potential investors, and collaborators.