- This event has passed.
Subscribe to the Fourth ENERGee Watch Replication Webinar on Data Display, Dissemination, and Validation!
May 30 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
The ENERGee Watch Learning Programme continues its replication webinar series with the Fourth ENERGee Watch Replication Webinar which provides coaching for cities, regions and energy agencies and their experts on the topics of energy and climate data collection, monitoring, processing and its communication. The materials for the programme have been developed by leading European energy agencies, with the involvement of partnering energy agencies and regions from across the EU.
The fourth Energee Watch replication webinar of the series centres on Data display, dissemination, and validation and will be hosted on 30 May 2023 at 9 CET, by AURA EE, with lead mentor Ettiene Vienot. The topics to be covered during the webinar are:
- What determines effective communication of data? (requirements, regulations…)
- Identifying the information needs of the end-users
- Data manipulation and presentation in an effective manner
- Implementing data display tools
- Presentation of TerriSTORY®, a reference web-tool for territories in transition
- Different modes of data dissemination
If you haven’t applied to participate in the ENERGee Watch EU Course Replication series, you can still do so at this link.
The replication courses of the ENERGee Watch Learning Program will be offered through four dedicated replication webinars in May:
- Webinar n°1 (recording to be provided at a later date) – Data collection – 9-12 CET, 9 May 2023 (KSENNA)
- Webinar n°2 recording to be provided at a later date) – Data monitoring and validation – 9-12 CET, 15 May 2023 (CEA)
- Webinar n°3 (recording to be provided at a later date) – Indicators for adaptation to climate change – 9-12 CET, 22 May 2023 (Ile de France Regional Energy and Climate Agency)
- Webinar n°4 – Data display, dissemination, and validation by local authorities – 9-12 CET, 30 May 2023 (AURA EE)
The webinar series are open to cities, regions, energy agencies and their experts or other organisations providing support to municipalities in their local sustainable energy planning. Full attendance and active participation in all four replication events will result in a certificate of completion (with attendance exemptions for participants of the original learning program which had previously attended courses).